GBC 2 Postponed


Due to the Covid-19 situation around the world, the second edition of the Greater Bay Championships will be postponed until further notice. Although we are disappointed, the safety of our players, parents and fans is our main priority. We will announce a new date and the location once the situation is under control. Thank you for your support and stay safe!